Friday 23 May 2014

Fanciful Musings by Judy Pudy

May mornings. Delicious Autumn........ Sunshine, Crisp Air, grass littered with Golden, Russet and scarlet wind tossed leaves. Gusty warm Autumn winds bending and swaying the trees, chasing Clouds and Birds across the sky.Creating wavelets on the lake. All Is Movement, all is Sound. Birdsong, The shushing of the lake the Rattle of the Blade like Leaves of the cabbage tree and the rustle of Drying Autumn Leaves.The deep sonorous notes of the Wind chimes hanging in our Trees....... The songs of Autumn.
Beautiful Autumn the slow season, time for cutting and stacking wood in preparation for long Winter evenings in front of the Fire with a Good Book. A time of reflection on Long lazy Summer days just past, we cling to these remnants of Summer and are blessed here in Northland with Long Indian Summers.
Venus has moved further to the East in our Morning sky and greets me each morning as I raise my Blind.
The Lawn greening after the Summer drought mocks me with its extreme growth, I fancy I hear the rustle of it growing as I lay in bed at Night :) Many Hours of lawn mowing lie ahead
I am thankful for each precious Breath we draw.
Namaste my Friends.







No comments:

Post a Comment