Saturday 24 May 2014

Melancholy Morning



This Morning Pukekororo (the Hill of the Seabird) is wearing an Isadora Duncan scarf of pink tinged Misty cloud, constantly drifting changing shape. Its Raining, much needed never welcomed by me, I'm a Sunshine Girl. The Garden dry and Drought cracked is sucking it up I hear the Earth gulping. The Birds are Loving it the sweetness of their song a delight to my senses. They perch all around fluffing their feathers letting the dust of the long dry Summer wash away. The Loud cheeky magpie adds his Quardle ardle doodle to the Chorus. The Breeze blowing in my window carries the fragrance of the Lake and wet Earth and I hear the Black swans hugely flapping their wings.

Days of late Autumn sunshine can be sad hanging on as we are to the gift of Summer ,When it is misty, and drizzly and I stand at my winter breathing in the freshness, it seems to me that the rain is falling through my heart finding echoes of melancholy. I tell myself to 'snap out of it' 'not to wallow':) and my mood changes I listen to the drip , drip and see the raindrops hanging from the plants outside my Window I see the patches of bright sky growing bigger, Rain after all like Melancholy Passes .....we need the Grey days to truly appreciate the Golden ones.
Time to grab my cheery red umbrella and My Love and I will go for a stroll. Love Nourishes the Soul, Rain Nourishes the soil we can live without neither. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment