Sunday 25 May 2014

Seasonal Ramblings

Glorious Morning here my Friends........... I was lucky enough to rise at just the right time to see Venus near the waning Crescent Moon in the Eastern sky about an hour before sunrise. What an uplifting Sight.
 Lots of movement here again this morning with the Brisk South/westerly,and all is bathed in Golden Light.
Winter is beginning to show itself in the Bones of the Garden revealed as the Trees shed their Autumn Finery.
The skeleton Trees have their own beauty etched against the sky stark, but lovely.
My Beloved has been busy in the bodgers Hovel stacking sweet smelling Pine logs oozing fragrant Gum, which he is chopping in case we have a cold snap.
 He has been doing his mad Irishman act again this morning :) Running past my window in his best Richard Harris Impression, flapping his arms and shouting  (He looks as if he may take off at any minute in this wind and fly over the hills like Mary Poppins :) ) The objects of his wrath, the Cows in the Next door paddock heads stretched over our fence placidly enjoying a breakfast of Sean's Prized native Renga Renga lillies.
They look at him in amazement kick up their heels and jump back`a`step or two only to return as Soon as Sean is indoors :)
Mans war against Beast.... I tell him they don't eat my plants because I don't eat them, perhaps he should afford them the same respect :)
Sending you all Blessings, Love and Light my Friends.
Namaste



2 comments: